Some friends in our
Branch told us about this fireworks store in town that was selling all kinds of discounted, overstock items they bought from amazon.com. They said there was baby stuff, kitchen stuff, everything! I went to check it out right away and they were absolutely right. This store was chock full of stuff and people. Nothing had prices on it so you had to ask one of the workers how much they wanted for everything. They had a couple of jogging strollers that I was interested in. They both appeared to have never been used with tags still on them (but out of the box). We have been going to a local recreation center that has a nice outdoor running track a few times a week and I have been pushing Adele around in our regular stroller - mostly walking because it just isn't made for running. They told me they were both $50. One was a Jeep brand that only had a stationary front wheel. I have tried those before I can't handle them. The other was a Chico. I called Nate to ask him what he thought. I hate spending money like that without talking about it first. I described it to him and he looked it up online and told me to get it - he couldn't find it for less than $350! So I did. Here she is:


And Nate modeling the cute backpack that came with it. :)
Adele loves riding in it. When I first put her in it and pushed her around in the living room she was all smiles and when I tried to take her out she was not happy! We had talked about getting a jogging stroller before we saw this one and I didn't want to spend the money on it but at this price it was hard to pass up. I am so glad we did. It has been really nice to be able to run with Nate. The track has a grass area in the middle of it with a playground. It is one of our new favorite family activities to go running. Liam and Jonas get to play around and then when I am finished running (and Nate is finishing up his run) I let Adele run around for a while.
I'm still so impressed you guys are all into running and stuff now! Lol. That is quite the deal dude!!! Good find.
ReplyDelete