I volunteered to help with the Halloween party in Jonas' class. The school is right in the downtown area so there are a lot of little shops. Every Halloween the kids get to go trick or treating to the downtown stores. It was really cold but Adele and I bundled up to go hang out with Jonas and his class. I cannot believe how many kids there were. They bus kids in from other areas to come trick or treating in our downtown. Crazy! They must go through bags and bags of candy. After trick or treating we went back to the classroom for a pizza party.
Jonas was Darth Vader. He did have a mask but it pinched his nose or something like that so he had me carry it the whole time.
He's a little excited about all of his candy!
I have decided that it is nearly impossible to volunteer for class parties (and actually feel like you are helping rather than distracting) when you have a 1 year old. She was dancing around which encouraged the other kids to dance around, trying to touch all markers/crayons/pencils she could find and was dying to try out the teacher's fancy camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment