I had the Kentucky Apple Festival on our calendar even before we moved to Kentucky. Our landlords sent us some brochures about different things going on in the area and I was so excited when I heard about it. Apple pie, caramel apples, apple dumplings, funnel cake, arts & craft booths...all sounds good to me! Nate had to work on Friday so I took all three kids out myself. It wasn't the "big" day so it was much less crowded. We planned on coming back the next day with Nate but I thought it was a good idea to let the kids ride some things while there weren't so many lines. They had a blast in this blow up fighting ring. Seriously, I wish we had one of these at home. Then I could send them out to the ring to have it out whenever they are bickering and there would only be minimal damage.


Next they wanted to go on this thing - I can't think of what it is called -
This was the best! They had so much fun.
Adele just sat in her stroller and watched. It wasn't long before she had had enough and we went home. Not before we got a caramel apple though.


The next day we went again with Nate. It was freezing and there were way too many people there so we didn't stay long. The lines were massive for everything so we didn't bother waiting in line for many of the foods we wanted to try. I have learned a lesson for next year - go on Friday and enjoy everything and stay away on Saturday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment