Saturday, December 17, 2011

2nd Grade gift exchange

Liam's class did a gift exchange this year. Each boy had to bring in a boy gift that cost under $10 and each girl the same. Liam got a science kit. One he had to dig for hidden gems in a block of sand, another he made a volcano and the last one he grew crystals.


4 comments:

  1. Hehe, Science! ;) Looks like his hair was a little long here...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when his hair is long! Its my favorite! He usually only gets 1 haircut in the time Jonas gets 2 or 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, why don't you like Jonas's hair long too then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is their hair texture. Jonas has really thin, straight hair so when it is long it doesn't look as good. Liam's is really thick and coarse. So I prefer Jonas' hair when it is nice and short and Liam's after it has grown out a bit.

    ReplyDelete