BEFORE
Adele's hair is getting so long. I am never sure what to do with it to keep it out of her eyes. Often we will pull the front back into a little clip (and she is finally at the point where she doesn't pull it out right away - at least most of the time). But of course the clips fall out so she'll be running around with her bangs in her face. It drives Nate crazy! I think it must drive other people crazy too because I hear lots of comments from other people like "Oh, Mommy needs to pin that hair back" or "Mommy needs to cut those bangs". The problem I have had is that it is not just her bangs that hang in her face, it is pretty much all of the hair on the top of her head and I was NOT going to cut the whole top of hair into one huge bang. Plus a couple of months ago when we were considering cutting bangs I Googled it and found so many pictures of poor little girls whose parents tried to cut their bangs and they ended up with bangs so short they were practically at their hair line. I was terrified! So we put it off and kept trying to pin the hair back until yesterday when Nate mentioned again that we needed to cut her hair. I wet her hair, pulled it back and made a tiny line of hair in the front and told Nate that was all I was willing to cut. He said "lets do it!" So we did. And here you have Adele with her bangs:
AFTER
(this is taken with Nate's phone so it is a little blurry)
I am still trying to get used to seeing her with bangs but I love that it is easier to see her pretty eyes and of course I still think shes the cutest little girl I've ever seen!
I am still trying to get used to seeing her with bangs but I love that it is easier to see her pretty eyes and of course I still think shes the cutest little girl I've ever seen!


Oh my goodness, she looks like such a big girl! Dang I miss those kiddos!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, it is barely any of her hair. But you're right! She is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! ;)
ReplyDelete