Saturday, December 3, 2011
Have a Seat
If you sit/lay down on the floor at our house Adele takes that as an invitation to sit on you. Here are a few of the times I could capture. Some of the pictures aren't that great because you have to be quick with this little girl. No time to make sure you have good lighting or focus. As soon as she sees the camera she starts running for it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that Jonas is wrapped up in a PINK blanket!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! He loves that blanket. He always asks specifically for it when it is in the wash. I think it might be just his size and super soft and comfy.
ReplyDeleteHehe, that is awesome. I love Adele sitting on everyone. And now I'm finally all caught up on your blog! Way to finish up all your posts so close together, and all spread out! Haha. Luckily there aren't tons of posts, so I was able to get to all of them and make sure I saw all of them. I shouldn't check if I've commented on all of them, because then I might feel like a creeper. Lol.
ReplyDelete