Tuesday, February 12, 2013

33 weeks!



I am officially 33 weeks today! People keep commenting on how I couldn't possibly get any bigger! One man at church on Sunday said there was no way I was going to make it until April. I decided it was time to take a picture and compare it to the ones I took when I was pregnant with Adele. I didn't  have a 33 week photo with Adele but how do you think it compares to this 34 week one?  Slightly different shape maybe, but pretty close I'd say. It cracks me up that people think I am big now...wait until I am a week overdue! I'll admit I was starting to think I had reached my skins max stretching point, until I looked at my 40 week photo with Adele. I will definitely be getting MUCH bigger.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, if you ask me, you do look huge! ;) So cute though...I still think it's funny, I don't remember very often actually seeing you pregnant (in person). I'm not sure I saw you pregnant with Jonas, and Liam was so long ago. And I'm not sure I saw you very much then anyway. Oh, it's gotta be comin soon!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pictures and an update. I don't think you're big at all. You look awesome!! Completely all belly!! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete