Wednesday, March 6, 2013

36 weeks!


 (with Adele)

I thought it would be fun to do another comparison post between this pregnancy and when I was pregnant with Adele. I am down to the point where I have an appointment every week from now on. Friday they are going to do an ultrasound and try to get his weight. I am feeling alright, besides hip pain, varicose veins, pelvic pain, heart burn, fatigue and (some in my family might say) emotional instability. :)

I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea that we are going to have a baby in a month! Not just another baby though, 4 KIDS! You would think it would have sunken in by now since we've had 8 months to prepare, but it hasn't. Either way he will be here in roughly 4 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaagh!!! I wanna come out in 4 weeks so badly! But there really is no way that I can afford that! :( Sadness. You got this though! You'll be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOOO close and look absolutely amazing!!!! I just love you when you're pregnant - all belly!!! I hear that 3 kids is the hardest and then it just stays at that level of craziness!! you will do great with 4!! Good luck with everything!! Sorry for all the uncomfortableness of pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete