Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Green Acres Corn Maze


A lady in our new ward has organized a group of moms to do field trips around the area every Wednesday. Today our trip was to the Green Acres Corn Maze. The kids got to play in the corn pit (filled with hard corn kernels), we went on a tractor ride to a petting zoo, walked through the corn maze and then played some more in the corn pit.



I thought this pony was going to eat Adele's hair!








4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was fun! It also looks like Adele's hair stayed back, that's great! Love the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is so pretty!!! I laughed when you said you thought the pony would eat her hair. Poor thing, I bet she would have been so nervous. I feel bad for laughing.

    ReplyDelete