Friday, September 27, 2013

First Snow

We woke up this morning to this:


It is only September! I am a little shocked and a lot scared of what our first winter in Casper will be like. I am not a fan of the cold or snow. Liam and Jonas on the other hand could not wait to finish getting ready for school so they could play in it before they left.



The nights have been getting really cold and we read in the forecast the night before that it would most likely snow but I was hoping they would be wrong.  I didn't bother looking for coats until this morning but luckily I knew where the still packed "winter coats" box was and that their coats from last year still fit them! 

1 comment:

  1. September is super early for snow, yikes! I did see on Facebook that it was below zero. That just sounds so hard!!! I would never want to get out of the house, especially with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete