Nolan's hair has been out of control since he was born but the past week has been extra bad. We try to wet it and comb it flat against his head but Nate says it makes him look like he has a comb over. He has a bald spot on the back of his head from rubbing against the crb mattress/carseat/floor so the back (at the bottom) was long and the top was really long. There was a little too much Conan O'Brien style going on so we decided to cut it.
Before:
After:
Everytime I see each of these pictures it cracks me up! And I see them a lot since I made them my lock screen and wallpaper on my phone. He looks terrified in his before picture. And I love it, he's just so darn cute!! Love, love him!
ReplyDeleteLol, oh he is just the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I just love his red hair!!!
ReplyDelete