We got our first snow at the beginning of January. It wasn't much but the kids loved playing in it. We had some large boxes on our back porch that Liam and Jonas had been using to build forts and things in the backyard and they used them as sleds. We finally found something our awful, hill of a yard is good for! They played outside for hours while I stayed inside nice and warm watching them through the window! It was perfect!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
First Snow
We got our first snow at the beginning of January. It wasn't much but the kids loved playing in it. We had some large boxes on our back porch that Liam and Jonas had been using to build forts and things in the backyard and they used them as sleds. We finally found something our awful, hill of a yard is good for! They played outside for hours while I stayed inside nice and warm watching them through the window! It was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Or First Snow...but I guess Show works too... ;)
ReplyDeleteha ha! Thanks. I can't even blame it on auto correct or anything...just lazy typing! :)
ReplyDelete